1. Throw watch at someone/something and throw match. Battery blows up. Not guaranteed to kill the person.
2. Gasoline and match. You know this one.
Some Nitroglycerin and sawdust, and maybe a red cylindrical container plus a fuse would make my day.
1. Hairspray and lighter. Hold hairspray behind lighter, ignite lighter and use hairspray to blow it. Hold very close to each other.
2. Match! =)
3. Liquid White-out is Flammable.
4. Water and compressed-air rocket filled with black power and launched at someone.(explosive and flammable)
5. The chandelier is lit. It is too tempting.
1. Grab the kitchen knives and go DIE!!!!
2. Air-soft gun. =)
Sunday, December 2, 2012
So there is the MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro. I'm designing a MacBook Ultimate. The whole keyboard is a tap-to-click mouse pad. A laser projects a holographic keyboard onto the tap-to-click mouse pad. You touch the holographic keys and the computer types in the keys you press. The "on" button is not holographic and is the only part of the machine that does not use a tap-to-click. The processor is Intel® inside™ Core™ i7. That's what I read on my Intel® sticker. :). Anyway, it has the casing of the MacBook Pro With Retina. The MacBook Ultimate does not have a CD/CD-ROM slot to make it slimmer and lighter. Made with brushed aluminum, the MacBook Ultimate is very sleek and thin. I hope you like this plan for the MacBook Ultimate.